Use this recipe for purifying, banishing bad dreams, entities and all negative energy.
Supplies and Ingredients:
- Quick-Light Charcoal (like the ones used for hookahs)
- Frankincense resin
- Myrrh resin
- Dragons Blood resin
- Benzoin Gum Powder
- Camphor resin
- Tongs (for holding the charcoal while you light it)
- Bowl made of metal or stone (I use a stone one with a lid). Some people like to use resin burners or sea shells that they fill a little with sand.
- Hold the charcoal with tongs over a flame until it starts to spark and turns red throughout.
- Mix 1 tsp. of each ingredient together in a bowl.
- Sprinkle a spoon full over the hot coals and fan the mixture and hot coal with your hand or a feather to spread the smoke around. You can save the unused mixture for later in a ziplock bag.
To Cleanse a House
- Open a window in each room.
- Carry your bowl or burner clockwise through each room making sure the smoke reaches all areas; closets, corners, everywhere. If your bowl is hot, use a pot holder to carry it.
- You can say a prayer or blessing if you wish or just ask for all negative energy to leave. (visualizing it leaving through an open window).
I like to use this recipe for cleansing a house, smudging antique or new furniture or just to get rid of stagnate energy. It can also be used on pets and people, just fan the smoke around them with your hand or a feather. I haven’t done it in a while and the energy in my house feels so much better since I did a cleansing tonight.
Questions or if you have a recipe you would like to share or experience, feel free to comment.and I will be sure to get back to you.